We’re Hiring! A Digital Marketing Intern Position Is Now Open!
We are looking for an intelligent and driven Digital Marketing Intern with a passion for all things digital. This position requires an individual adept at multi-tasking. You will gain hands on experience, assisting in many different marketing disciplines ranging from content marketing, social media marketing, search engine optimization, branding, website design & editing, and graphic design. We are looking for a committed and professional individual who can work efficiently, independently or as a team with a high level of work ethic and resourcefulness. If you are looking for an exciting career with a growing digital agency you should apply for this job!
ABOUT THE WORK
- Perform edits to websites using WordPress, basic html, short codes, and css
- You will help create and edit print materials such as advertisements, business cards and more, using Photoshop, Illustrator and/or InDesign
- Create content for websites, blogs, social media and other marketing collateral
- Implement SEO tactics on websites designed and developed in-house
- Help with general office duties and tasks
- Maintain schedules and timelines, updating project management software as needed
- Maintain contact information in our client relationship management (CRM) system
- Other duties as needed.
- Has a Bachelor’s Degree or is working towards a college degree
- Is able to prioritize projects with minimal supervision
- Working knowledge of WordPress, CSS, HTML and Adobe Creative Suite
- Capable of incorporating video and audio into websites
- Excellent communication (written, oral, interpersonal) and organization skills
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Extremely organized
- You are eager to learn and willing to fail
- You like working in a collaborative team environment
- SEO experience (a plus)
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We are an 11 year old digital marketing company, started in Reno, NV. We service clientele throughout the United States but primarily on the West Coast. We consist of a lightweight but effective team of Internet marketing specialists, web developers, and graphic artists that turn ideas into designs and designs into effective marketing tools. Submit a resume to learn more!
Pay depends on applicant & experience. To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Digital Marketing Intern.”